Dream... Hope ~ Believe!

A Journey of Faith

Success!

Twice this morning I feared I had lost my blog!

All I want is a different looking blog layout... is that soo hard?! it seems to be - for me.
and I even had a clip showing me what to do and step by step instructions - it's still difficult. Because those It people think people like me 'know' how to do certain things.
I'm not complaining - I love the IT people! they try, they really do.

My trouble is I keep trying even though I've got no clue. I will either break the IT code or I will break my blog.


and now I've wasted too much time..... again


PART II

I have discovered - if I put on a new layout I will lose all my links and applications. Hmmm.....

why do i continue to torment myself with these high fangled technical jabberdywiggedy thingys....?

PART III

Finally - success, yet it's only partial. I can't seem to get 'new' layouts but I can add extra columns.
atm I'm happy with that.

I must remember this site

http://bguide.blogspot.com/2009/02/3-columns-harbor-left-and-right.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment